Now that we’ve finally come to Thanksgiving, I thought I would celebrate the holiday by listing all the things I am thankful for this year. In honor of that, here goes my special list.
- I’m thankful first to God who shows me continuously his love, through his abundance, goodness, and kindness.
- I’m thankful next for my parents, but especially for my father, who despite having had a very difficult year, continues to bless us with his presence and the kindness he represents to all who know him.
- I’m next thankful for my loving wife and daughters who everyday make me a better person, husband and father.
- I’m thankful for my health, which allows me every day to dedicate myself whole heartedly to my company and profession, with energy and passion to all that I serve and all that I do in support of my wonderful clients and partners.
- I’m thankful for all my colleagues at Liquid Capital, who are tireless in their dedication to the company, serving our clients with the funding and financial support which help turn small companies into great companies.
- I’m thankful to all the people who together, constitute the network around which my company operates – my publicists at Succinct Social Media, my accountant and his firm, my friends at Regus, Plinth, Legion, Morgan James, Fifth Third, Booked Solid, CC Marketing, KPI Tampa, and many more, who continue to support me and my firm, in their various roles and capacities.
- And lastly, I’m thankful for another year in this miraculous game called life and the chance to share it with you. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.